Thursday, July 11, 2013

Home, sweet home



sleeveless blouse - Vero Moda
skirt - H&M
sneakers - Converse
bag - Longchamp
ring - Ibero

   

I came home from London two days ago. I had super amazing time there! I got to know so many people and now I'm really missing my new friends:(. The weather wasn't so good but last three days it was about 30 degrees.I did quite a lot of shopping and I will show the things I bought soon in my upcoming outfit posts. London itself was incredible and there were so many shops we don't have here in Finland. And Victoria's secret lingerie shop...no words to describe it but I totally fell in love<3. Especially the stairs were awesome! Now I'm having a hard time to adjust to my normal, non-London life...But I guess I will manage:D. And a little bit about the outfit: I wore it on my last day in London. We went to Warner Bros studios to visit the Making of Harry Potter (I might post pics from there later...). I was so excited that I just wanted to scream. If you visit London and you are at all interested in Harry Potter you must go there.

If you still want to ask me something for the question post e.g. about my trip (even though I will tell you more when I post my other outfits from London) leave your question to the comments field below:).


Instagram @adaxandra
(don't forget to follow me!)





with love
Ada

2 comments :