Sunday, July 21, 2013

A jacket from London


jacket - Jane Norman
top - Vero Moda
jeans - Zara
shoes - Andiamo
bag - Lomgchamp
bracelets - Indiska  
 
      
 
Today I went to the movies with a close friend I haven't seen all summer (check out her nail blog here). We saw Despicable me 2. I think it was as funny as the first movie I went to see with the same friend. We were the oldest ones there (except for the parents) but that's fine. If you want to laugh I recommend to go see this movie!
The jacket I was wearing is from London. I absolutely love it and especially the details impressed me. I got the jacket for almost half the price. This spring I was looking for a camouflage jacket but I couldn't find a nice one. Well, now it doesn't matter anymore since I got this jacket. I've been wearing it almost every day. Pretty good a deal, I'd say;).



with love
Ada




8 comments :

  1. Voi kun oot kaunis! :) Ja Itse Ilkimys 2 oli paras! :3 Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tässä linkki mun vastauspostaukseen (sä siis kysyit kysymyksen)

    http://www.onlymyimaginationbylaura.blogspot.fi/2013/07/kysymyspostauksen-vastaukset.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete