Friday, July 26, 2013

Pink in the spotlight


collage shirt - United Colors of Benetton
jeans - H&M
necklace - Gina Tricot
sneakers - Skopunkten
sunnies - Ninja
lip gloss - IsaDora

I've spent these past four days at my godmothers villa and I didn't bring a laptop with me (because the net doesn't work well there...) so I haven't been able to post my looks from there until now. Anyway, these pics were taken the day we arrived. In the morning the weather was a bit gray and not very warm (but as you can see the case was completely different in the afternoon) so I decided to wear my new collage shirt from Benetton. The shirt is from London and I bought it the day when we went to see the London Pride (it was awesome btw). I added some pink lip gloss and sunnies to give a little twist to the outfit. And my dear sister borrowed her sneakers for me so I got the outfit completed.

Have a nice weekend sweeties!:)



with love
Ada






No comments :

Post a Comment