Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bikini day

bikinis - Wrap
scarf - Zara
bracelets - Indiska
A quick update with the last pics from my godmother's villa. I used my new bikini for the first time and of course I had to take pictures. I also went swimming for the first time this summer (and most likely the last time, too). I don't know if I'm getting old or what but I used to swim almost every day in summer time and even my astrological sign is Aquarius. But maybe, like I said, I'm becoming old and boring:D. 

I tried to use the Blogger app for Ipad to write this post but it was too complicated for me so I eventually had to finish this post with a laptop...Anyway now I'll make myself a mani/pedi and watch The Carrie diaries from TV. I absolutely LOVE that show<3! Have you guys been watching it?



with love 
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment