Monday, June 17, 2013

Watch out London, here I come!

 top - Mango
pants - Lindex
bag - Mango
sneakers - Converse
necklace - Meine Namenskette


As the title says I'm heading off to London tomorrow morning. I'm so so excited! I go to a language course so it will be both work and fun for me I guess;). The outfit I'm wearing in the pics will be my travelling outfit. I know the top is quite fancy for travelling but hey, I want to make a good first impression on my course mates. I don't know yet what kind of possibilities I have to post from London so I apologize in advance for possible 3-week break in posting...But I will try my best anyway!

I'll do the question post after my trip so if you still want to ask something from me, just leave your question to the comments:).


See you soon lovelies!



with love
Ada


9 comments :

  1. Oi, säkin lähet kielimatkalle! Pidä hauskaa:--) Tossa vielä mun matkablogi jos kiinnostaa kattoo:)

    http://flyingforever.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, kiitti!:) kävinki jo kattoo sun blogia mutta en ehtiny lisää sitä vielä lukulistalle bloglovinii:) tosi kiva lukee muiden kokemuksia kielimatkasta!

      Delete
  2. Aivan ihana toi kaulakoru!! :) Hyvää matkaa! :)

    http://followingmydreams-josefina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You have a great blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is such an amazing style!! You’re a true fashion goddess and a bold and inspiring fashionista. Your blog defines the peaks of trendiness and inspirations anew... ;)

    That is SO stunning, I hardly have the words to describe it, but I hope you see my enthusiasm – in fact, the enthusiasm and adoration caused by your unique creativity.

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much!<3 this was such a lovely comment, I became so happy when I read this:)

      Delete
  5. ootpa pirtsakan näkönen immeinen. :--)

    ReplyDelete