Monday, July 29, 2013

Turquoise meets skulls

skirt - H&M
top - Promod
nail polish - We care icon Fashion nails no. 20 Magic aquamarine
A little bit of strange start to this text but for the first time while having the blog, I don't know what to write...I guess there is not much to say about this outfit. I wore this while spending time at my godmother's cottage. It was a first hot summer day for a really long time so I wanted to wear something light. I haven't worn the skirt before (maybe because it's my sister's skirt...) but I definitely want to wear it in the future, too:).

That's all for today, have a nice Monday everyone! 



with love
Ada





2 comments :

  1. Tosi kivoja kuvia sulla! :) ihana maisema!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos:)) kävin kurkkaamassa sun blogia ja siitä jäi mukavan positiivinen fiilis!

    ReplyDelete