Monday, August 5, 2013

Seeing red

dress - Nanso
belt - Zara
ring - Bijou Brigitte (gift)
lipstick - Rimmel London
       
   
   
  
  
First of all I'm not angry; the title only has to do with my outfit, heh. Anyway, last weekend we had a little barbeque session with my family. It was a really warm day so I wore my old dress from Nanso. It was perfect for having a dinner at our garden: casual but not shabby. In order to make the outfit a bit more stylish I added the polka dotted rose ring I got from my best friend, a leather belt and red lipstick (okay, the lipstick was mostly for the pictures because we all know how well your lipstick stays on when you eat and drink...). The meal was good even if it was a bit different from what we usually cook.



with love
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment