Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wish I had an outfit like that...

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating for a while but no one wanted to take photos of me :(. Anyway, to get something to the blog I made a couple collages of outfits that I'd like to wear in the near future. It took a while to find good items but I finally did and I'm happy with the result:). I just hope I can find similar items that meet my budget so that I wouldn't have to order them online.
 
 
 
 
This look is all about the camouflage jacket. I especially like the jewelry details in it. I've already found a piece that I really like - my mum just has to let me order it *fingers crossed*. I am also dreaming about white Converse sneakers but they are not very practical because of the color...We'll see if I end up buying them or not.
 
 

 
This is an outfit I've been planning to wear for our 9th grade ball. The "thing" in this outfit would be the eye-catching necklace. My new necklace from Selected would be perfect to this outfit. I'm not sure about the shoes yet but maybe just some classic ballerina or my ankle boots from Marco Tozzi ( if I had to dance, though, they might not be the best choice...). And I found a blue skirt for 15 € but I haven't decided yet if I'm going to buy it. Anyway this outfit would be perfect for the party because it is laid back but also chic and springy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this continues in the same line with the previous outfit. As I've mentioned before I've been looking for the perfect dress the whole spring. I graduate form the comprehensive school this spring so this time it's kind of a big deal. Lately I have started to like asymmetrical dresses so this would be a good option for this occasion. But the shoes are a slight problem again because I think this kind of dress needs some serious heels. I just have to keep on searching but hey, I still have about two months so no need to worry.
 
I wish you all a happy Easter!:)
 
 
 
 
with love
Ada
 
 


 
 
 


 

 
 
 

2 comments :