Monday, March 18, 2013

Loving my new pants

 
 
 
top - Vero Moda
coat - H&M
pants - Seppälä
boots - O.i.s
sunglasses - Ibero
 
 
 
 
 
It was totally a hectic weekend. I had an orchestra practise on Friday and Saturday (and they took 4 hours each day...) and on Sunday I had a flute lesson and I studied to an essay test in Finnish. Well, I did have some time to relax too. On Saturday me and my mom went shopping me some clothes that I could wear in concerts (we have a really lame dress code in orchestra: black, black and once more black). I wasn't excited at all to shop black when the store was full of bright colors. But then I tried on these pants I have in the pics. They are so cool!!! I absolutely love them. Too bad that they are my concert pants now so I'm not allowed to wear them otherwise:(. They are so comfy and the details makes them special. But since they are for performances they will probably be featured in the blog at least couple of times. Hope I get the looks look different every time even though I can only wear black!
Have a nice week everyone!:)
 
 
 
 
with love
Ada
 
 
 









No comments :

Post a Comment