Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shopping, shopping, shopping...pt.1

I've been shopping quite a lot lately...oops, Well, I think I needed all the stuff I bought. I'm so happy about all of these things!:) Let's face it: you need some new fresh things for spring after a long, cold, dark winter;). 
 
 
Since I bought these bracelets from Indiska I've been wearing them almost non-stop. But I can't help it! I just love them and because they have so many colors you can wear them with anything you want. And the bracelets are so summery and the ethnic touch really pleases me. I had admired them many times before but one sunny day it was finally time for action - off I went and bought them. And I'm glad I did!

 

This mascara and make-up foundation I bought on Saturday. They are made by Lumene, a Finnish cosmetics company Lumene's. They have  both been working very well! The foundation is really covering but it doesn't clog my pores. And the tone is light enough  even though I'm really really pale and all the foundations tend to be too dark for me (even the lightest tones...). On top it smells sooo good and it has SFP 20!
The mascara is also pretty good. It is still a bit wet and the brush becomes a bit messy but that will change after a while. This mascara makes my lashes super long! And the brush looks like a Christmas tree:D.
 
 
Oh, these Andiamo shoes...are so great! They go with almost everything and they are really comfortable to wear. They are not made for walking around the city and shopping, though. Or then my feet haven't got used to them totally yet because my ankles start to hurt at some point if I walk around for a long time...I really like the color because it's neutral. And the shoes are not too hot to wear in the summer either. You'll be seeing me wearing them many many times!
 
 
 
 
 
with love
Ada
 






No comments :

Post a Comment