Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring, we are waiting for you to come

 
sunglasses - Ibero
 
 
 I bought these sunglasses last Saturday. I really like them and I can't wait to get to wear them! I think the glasses are kind of "celebrity style", big enough to protect you from the paparazzi;). They are also versatile because you can wear them with your hair open or up and the tortoise shell pattern goes with everything. And the price was really decent, only about 16€. However I'm planning to buy yet other pair of sunglasses for the summer. Then I'll have something to choose from. I'd like to get classic pilot glasses because they are not as massive as the other pair. But we'll see if I can find suitable ones!
 
 
necklace - Selected

 
 
 
It was definitely love at first sight with this necklace! Or not quite because I had seen it a couple times before but I couldn't resist it anymore. The colors, the shape, all the details...I don't even have words to describe this piece of jewerly! I've already come up with so many outfits I can combine the necklace with. I have an outfit for the 9th grade graduation ball in my mind and the necklace would be the wow-factor of it. However, the graduation is in two months' time, so you never know what's gonna happen. But I'm sure I will use this necklace a lot (and I kind of have to, too, because it was pretty expensive...). I LOVE IT<3.
 
 
 
with love
Ada
 



No comments :

Post a Comment