Friday, March 8, 2013

Enjoying the sunshine

 
 
sweater - Zara
jeans skirt - Mango
ankle boots - Marco Tozzi
clutch - Guess
bracelet - gift
 
 

I love the sunshine!!! It's been sunny almost the whole week and the sunshine just makes me so happy because I know spring is on it's way. Although it is still very cold but I'm sure the weather gets warmer in few weeks. As you can see the sun was shining also today (even though we got real blizzard in the morning). I wanted to wear a skirt because I'm already in the mood for spring (as you may have noticed already...). My outfit wasn't really colorful but the multi-color bracelet and the cute little light green clutch added a pinch of color to it. We got from school before one o'clock (and that's really early) so we headed to my house with my best friend. We watched Sex and the City 2 and I got even happier. All the amazing clothes and the views of Manhattan...Perfect!
Anyway, I wish you all happy and relaxing weekend!:)


 
with love
Ada



2 comments :