Saturday, March 2, 2013

A little bit of something new



 
sleeveless blouse - Vero Moda (29,95€)
 
 
 
 knit- Zara (39,95€)
 

 
 ring - Ibero (9,90€)
 
 
We spent the entire day yesterday shopping here in Turku. This time I was lucky and I found few pieces to buy. I know these pictures aren't really good and they might not give the right image but you will get better pictures of these items when I get to wear them.
Anyway I really love the top in the 3rd picture! I usually don't wear any animal prints but in this top the print is subtle and you don't really even see that the top has a leopard print. And the collar is a great detail too.
The knit is also amazing! The front part is of fake leather. Something rough, soft and different in the same piece of clothing. I liked it the very first minute I saw it in the store. And the knit is very comfy (even though I haven't even wear it yet just try it on...)
And the ring...It's gorgeous. The colors are lovely and the ring is perfect for summer (turquoise + tanned skin = perfect combination!) I believe I will wear this ring a lot.
Beyond all these items I bought, me and my sister got tens of jewels and some clothes from our cousins fiance. Now I won't have the problem "what am I gonna wear today" for a while;).
 
 
 
with love
Ada
 






No comments :

Post a Comment