Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Double celebration

 
 
jeans tunic - Zara
belt - Mango
ankle boots - Marco Tozzi
bracelets - Kalevala, gifts
 
 
 
 
Yesterday was a total celebration day. I celebrated my and my best friend Emma's birthday and we also celebrated our "anniversary" (which is actually as late as August). We've been best friends for almost nine years and that's over half of our lives! I'm really lucky to have a best friend like her: I can talk about anything with her and we always have super fun. We've grown up together, too, so we know each other very well. I got Italian ELLE, lovely furry socks and a cute flower ring from her. And of course I gave her a present and a card too.
There was no dress code but I still wanted to wear something fancier than just jeans and a top. After a long consideration I decided to wear a jeans tunic that I've bought a long time ago but I haven't really worn it at all. Neat yet casual! And red lips made the outfit more festive.
 
Now you can also follow me on Instagram @adaxandra!:)
 
 
 
with love
Ada
 

No comments :

Post a Comment