Thursday, October 6, 2016

From the streets of Stockholm

blazer - Holly & Whyte (Lindex) | jeans - Gina Tricot | shoes - Vagabond | scarf - Pieces | sunglasses - Lindex 



A casual outfit from last Sunday. It was such a beautiful day! I was running some errands with my mom so I tried to keep my outfit pretty laid back.When I was living in Stockholm for couple of months in the beginning of the fall I saw many women wearing these Holly & Whyte -type of blazers as jackets. Since I have their blazer I wanted to give it a go. I added the big scarf to give "warmth" to the look. The scarf is super old and worn out but I haven't found a new one in that dark grey color so I just stick with the old one...

I like this blazer a lot because of the color and the tailoring. Not to mention the pretty details. I was in a hurry to leave for the stables so I forgot to take a picture of the back...but this blazer will most likely be featured again later (with the back) because it is one of my most used pieces of clothing in autumn and winter.




with love
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment