Saturday, August 31, 2013

A girl with a certificate

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I only took my pocket camera...
T-shirt - Seleted
pants - Lindex
bag - Pieces
rings - H&M
necklace - Meine Namenskette
sneakers - Converse
 Here are the pictures from the event I promise to tell you about. So, I travelled to Helsinki to the embassy of Germany. Last spring I took part in a language exam, Deutsches Sprachdiplom and I passed it. The exam is meant to be taken in the first year of upper secondary school (where I am at the moment) but I took it in 9th grade. This was the first part of the exam and after you pass the second part you are allowed to study e.g. at German universities. I'm planning to take the second part in two years' time. Anyway, I attended with my friend (her name is also Aada just with two A:s). The occasion was pretty short: there were two speeches, one boy played piano and then the certificates were given to us. After the official part we ate and drank a bit and wandered outside admiring the amazing place the embassy was located at. We returned to the city center for some shopping before taking the train back home. I was totally underdressed (awkward) but we didn't get any instructions about what to wear and because I was at school for a couple of hours I didn't feel like dressing up fancy clothes (of course I tried to pick up clothes that would be tidy). At least the snake printed pants (which I found for 13 € from a sale rack) were a bit more special.

Today I'm heading back to Helsinki and this time I will attend my language course's Reunion party. Can't wait to see my friends again!



with love
Ada



















1 comment :

  1. Mulla on haaste sulle blogissani? :)

    http://poodeldreams.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete