Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kiss kiss

Now I'm showing you my absolute favourite item I bought from London. I've been in a need of a new wallet for quite a long time. I thought that London is the perfect place to buy one. However I couldn't find a wallet made of leather anywhere...One day we visited Harrods (a world renowned luxury brands department store). Luckily enough they were having a sale at the same time I were in London. My friend saw this Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet first and showed it to me and I kind of liked it. I still had to think for a while but at the end I decided to buy it even though the price was pretty high. My logic: going to a language course is a ones in a life time experience so I might as well buy a little bit more expensive piece to remind me how amazing the whole trip was;). 



Below you can see few more things I've bought during summer holiday: 
This necklace I bought from the Making of Harry Potter. It's the time-turner Hermione used in the 3rd movie (those of you who have seen the movies know what I am talking about). I was having a hard time choosing between the Deathly Hallows necklace (it was silver) or this one because both of them were really pretty. After a discussion with my sister via phone I chose the time-turner because this one was more showy and had more details than the other necklace (not to mention that I tend to go for gold nowadays...).


rings - H&M (9 pcs 5,95€)
L'OREAL PARIS Color riche no. 602 Perle de Jade
L'OREAL PARIS Color riche no. 702 Black Swan
PS. What do you think of my new banner (it's still unfinished, though)?



with love
Ada


2 comments :

  1. where did you buy the time-turner? It is sooo freakin cool<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know<3 I bought it from London from Warner Bros studios where they have this Making of Harry Potter place:)

      Delete