Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Here lives a little fashionista

I'm really sorry guys for the massive break but there's been lots of things going on in my life lately: I started upper secondary school and I've been adjusting to that. I did plan taking pics but it has been raining almost every day these past weeks and when the sun finally came out I got a flue and had to spend my days in bed...Since I don't have any outfit pics at the moment I thought I could show you some "fashion pieces" from my room. Here they come!


First my ELLE Magazine collection which I'm really proud of;). I bought my first ELLE in May 2009 and from then on I've bought every single issue. I'm missing only ONE issue and I obviously can't get over that because I still remember that it's November 2009 with Dita Von Teese on the cover...I also have a couple of ELLEs from other countries but I keep them in my drawer. 




I've told you earlier about these books but since they are related to fashion and I'm keeping them exposed in my room I'll show them to you again. Both of the Lauren Conrad's book I have already read at least once (I love her books) but  I haven't finished the Fashion book yet.


And then the highlight of yesterday! I thought I had lost my name necklace in London because I couldn't find it anywhere when I was packing. Yesterday morning I got a feeling I should check my dressing-case once more even if I had checked it at least 3 times. I honestly screamed when I found it in the case. Now I'm going to wear the necklace everyday because I was truly missing it...:D.


I know a lamp isn't necessarily a fashion-piece so let's call it a design piece. I was in need of a new lamp and after a long time searching I found this one. There was only one left in the store but luckily the sales assistant was so nice that he took this lamp off the ceiling so I could have it. I think the lamp is very modern and cool and the lights it creates to my walls are amazing!

So, this was a somewhat different post and I hope you liked it. I'm going to go now because tomorrow I am attending an important event which I will tell you about later. Have a nice Wednesday evening peeps!:)



with love 
Ada










No comments :

Post a Comment