Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shopping, shopping, shopping...pt.2

Here is the part two of my shopping post. Enjoy!
 
 

 
Yes, I finally bought this blue skirt from H&M (sorry, I couldn't find it online to add a link but it should be available in stores at least here in Finland...)! Now I have one thing less to stress about;). This will be part of my 9th grade ball outfit. The outfit is going to be quite similar to the one presented in my last post. I still need to buy a simple white shirt and solve my shoe problem and then...I'm ready to rock the party!

 
This is my last and probably the best buy of the week. White Converse sneakers!!! I know every girl is wearin them now - and the last thing I want to do is copy others - but I just had to get them because they make any outfit neater (if sneakers really can do that - and as long as they stay clean). I will save them for special occasions so they are not a mess in the end of the summer. Aah they are just so fresh looking and I can't wait to wear them with tanned legs (if I ever get them). Oh la la pure love!;)
 
 
 
with love
Ada

4 comments :