Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happines comes with sunbeams

 
 
top - Mango
jeans jacket - H&M
jeans - KappAhl
sneaker wedges - Andiamo
bracelets - Indiska
 
I'm missing that sunset...At the moment it's grey outside and beginning of this week it was snowing again. But I guess April and rain belong together. Anyway last Saturday (when we took these pictures) was really sunny so the flower top felt like a perfect choice. And I think the outfit turned out pretty fresh altogether. I hope the weather gets better now so that it'll be possible to take outfit pics. I don't know how often I will have the chance to update, though, because this month will be pretty hectic: tons of exams, presentations and other school projects...and my motivation is totally gone! Luckily school ends in few weeks so I think I am able to handle that. And I have to remember to enjoy these last weeks as much as I can because after this semester I will be separated from some of friends:(.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!:)
 
 
 
 
with love
Ada
 
 
 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5949025/?claim=qus8gyubnww">Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla</a>


6 comments :

  1. You are gorgeous and so are your pictures !


    Hope you'll come visit my blog someday :)


    xx



    www.ONTHEBRIGHTSTYLE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit darling!
    Your blog looks great, keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi kun olet ihanan luonnonkaunis! :)

    http://love-ornothing.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete