Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time to ask

 
 
 
 shirt - Lindex
jeans - H&M
leather jacket - Bruno Z
wedge sneakers - Andiamo
bag - Mango Touch
ring - vintage
 
 
 
 
 
Terrible! The days just keep going and suddenly I notice I haven't been updating for a week...I'm really sorry for that. Anyway, I wore this outfit on Friday to school. I had a presentation in German about my blog (and I think it went well) so I wanted to wear something a bit different. The outfit is quite casual but the back of the shirt gives that little something to it. And the color of these jeans is perfect for spring. I never wear a bun to school but now I had to (since the rain had destroyed my hair) and I liked it a lot! It's nice to let the face show every once in a while.

 
And the other topic of today. I'm planning to do a QUESTION POST and I wish you would send loads of questions to me. You can ask anything you want: about my life, my blog etc. Leave your question to the comment field below and I'll choose the best of them. I will do this question post a bit differently than usually but how, that's a surprise. Stay tuned to find out!
 
Have a lovely start of the week everyone!:)
 
 
 
 
with love
Ada






3 comments :

  1. Ootko tyytyväinen elämääs?
    Parhaat kaverit?
    Lempiruoka?
    Kui paljon herkuttelet?
    Haluaisitko asua jossain muualla?
    Onko sua koskaan kiusattu?
    Ootko sosiaalinen?
    Tykkäätkö sun luokkalaisista?
    Onko kavereiden ulkonäöllä väliä (rehellisesti)?
    Ootko koskaan kokeillu tupakkaa?
    Mitä teet vappuna?
    Millanen kännykkä sulla on?
    Paljo käytät rahaa vaatteisii kuukaudessa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the top3-5 musts (clothes or accessories) this summer?

    ReplyDelete