Sunday, February 3, 2013

Apassionata!

 





 

blouse - Zara
jeans - Zara
shoes - Rieker
bag - Mango
bracelet - JC
 
 


 
Yesterday we drove to Helsinki,  the capital of Finland to see Apassionata, an annual spectacle full of amazing horses and riders. The even took place at Hartwall Arena. We were there for the first time ever because the tickets are so expensive. This year we got them for free but even if we would've paid for the tickets it would've been totally worth the money! I warmly recommend the show even if you are not a horse person. The show was called "Together forever" and the story was about a girl named Amelie and her growing up. The horses did all kinds of tricks. It was really entertaining to watch and the atmosphere in the arena was terriffic!
After the show we went to Jumbo, a huge shopping center in Vantaa, to do some shopping (though we only had about an hour). Surprise, surprise I didn't find anything to buy...I am feeling a lot of pressure because my birthday party is in less than a week's time and I'm still not having anything to wear!
Anyway, I wanted to dress up casually (because of the over two hour drive) but still chic. I wore my army green blouse from Zara because it's feminine, yet casual. I wanted to add some edge to the outfit and the perfect way to do that was to wear the leather bracelet from JC. Also the golden details in my bag and my shoes bring a nice twist to this outfit.
I wish you all great upcoming week!:)
 
 
with love
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment