Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweet 16 party!


 
T-shirt - H&M
skirt - Zara
necklace - Meine Namenskette
ankle boots - Marco Tozzi
nail stickers - L'oreal Paris: Color Riche Le nail art (005 French mariniere)
 
 

 
 
I had a really fun Saturday night! Me and one of my best friend's threw a "Sweet 16" birthday party at her house to some of our friends. There were lots of treats and we sang and talked and laughed. We even arranged a little quiz for our guests about me and my friend. All the participants did quite well.
I wanted an outfit which would be festive but not too formal. As I mentioned before I had a hard time finding an outfit. At the end I wore my Zara skirt which I have bought almost three years ago already! But it still fitted well and it's really pretty and nicely shaped so I had no reason not to wear it. Especially after my mom gave me an idea to combine the skirt with my sister's new blue lace T-shirt (once again I'm wearing someone else's clothes...). After all, the outfit turned out be really nice, I think!:)
In the last picture there are all of the amazing gifts that I got. No one was supposed to bring a gift for us but when I came home I was carrying a big plastic bag full of gifts. Anyway, I'm really happy about the gifts. Can't wait to get to use them!:) And the book, Fashion now, was wrapped with pages from the ELLE magazine! I didn't even want to open the package because the wrapping was so cool. And once more I want to thank everyone for the gifts!
I'm sure you all know what day it is tomorrow. So I wish you all happy Valentine's day!:)
 
 
with love
Ada
 


No comments :

Post a Comment