Saturday, December 8, 2012

Oh Germany!

 
Grüβe aus Deutschland! I had an amazing time in Germany last week!:) (Even though five days were way too short a time.....) Anyway, we left at 2.30 am on Monday morning so all of us were pretty tired. Despite my tiredness I was quite scared of the flight (because I haven't travelled by plane very often) but everything went really well. And the views were breathtaking as you can see from the picture! That sunrise we saw...:)
 

 
We arrived in Berlin between nine and ten and headed straight off to see some sights eg. the Christmas market. All the smells and gifts brought such a Christmasy feeling. Luckily it's Christmas soon! After our little sightseeing came everyone's favourite part: Shopping (obviously)! We visited KaDeWe but it's was waaay too expensive for my wallet. But in the other shops prices were much lower compared to Finland. I didn't want to spend all of my money on the first day so I didn't buy anything except for a toothbrush which I (of course) left home. We came to Chemnitz around six and then went straight to our host families.
 



 
 
I bought these gorgeous shoes from a local shopping centre. I just love them! They are Marco Tozzi's. I've been hunting for high heeled ankle boots for such a long time and I'm so happy I finally found them.:) In Dresden I also visited Hollister's shop for the first time in my life...What a place! The shop definitely stood out (I first thought it was a restaurant).
 

 
coat - Cristelle&Co.
bag - Mango
jeans - Gina Tricot
sneakers - Converse
 
It was nice to get home after I had been gone so long but I will definitely go back to Germany. It's such a nice country! And the German boys dressed up much better than Finnish boys.;) Now I only have to get my German in shape!
 
 
with love
Ada

3 comments :

  1. I like your blog - very well written and interesting posts. I´ll continue following it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Ada! I am actually your - believe it or not, second cousin and your mom's old best friend from school times! Beautiful blog you have, perfect English! I just came home from Vienna, with my daughter(15), and Vienna also has beautiful Weinachts markets!

    ReplyDelete