Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sailing off

(The picture is taken by phone so the quality is what it is...sorry!)
 
Today we drove to Turku to my grandma's traditional Christmas lunch. This time we were in a restaurant called S/S Bore. It's a steamboat that has been turned into a hostel and a restaurant. The food was really good! It was traditional Finnish Christmas food such as ham, salmon, casseroles and so on...It was nice to see all of my relatives after a long time.:) Only the weather was really bad so I couldn't take pictures on board the ship. It was also my name day today so it was nice to celebrate it, too.:)
 


                      


 
blouse - Only
ring - vintage
hair extensions - Rapunzel of Sweden
 
 
 
Only one week to go and then it's Christmas and I'm so excited!!! Then I don't have to stress about school or exams for a while. I wish you all happy holidays!:)
 
 
with love
Ada

2 comments :