Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's Christmas time!



 
 dress - Vero Moda jeans
belt - Mango
ankle boots - Marco Tozzi
ring - vintage

 
 


 
 
Yes it's finally holiday! We got our grades and I'm actually quite happy with them (that means I don't have to work that hard in spring time, I just need to keep my grades as they are now and it's kind of relieving to know). Me and my friends gave our Christmas presents to each other, too.
Yesterday we had my school's Christmas party. I wore the outfit on the pictures there. The outfit was festive enough but it didn't go over the top. I got really cold, though, because I had only those tights and my coat isn't very long... Anyway it's nearly Christmas and I'm so excited! I still have to buy a few gifts for my family and do the Christmas cleaning and then I'm ready for a Merry Christmas!:)
 
 
 
with love
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment