Sunday, December 30, 2012

Look what I got!

 
I had a wonderful Christmas and I got many lovely Christmas presents!:) A big thank you to my family, relatives and friends <3. I can't show all of my presents but here are a few of them:
 
 
 
 
I'm so happy about these books!  I got Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy Series from one of my best friends. I've thought many times of reading them but I never have... And when I saw the books for a good price (not to mention the delicious package) I asked my friend to buy them for me. And she did :). And I got Lauren Conrad's Beauty from my aunt and uncle. I got her book Style last Christmas and it's one of my favourite books. When I found out about Beauty I knew I had to get it! These books are a bit difficult to read because they are all in English but it's really good practise for me:).
 




I'm sorry it took me so long to update my blog... The reason is that I got quite a lot of money, too, and wanted to do some shopping first, so that I could show you guys something tangible, not just euros. Anyway, I bought this jumper from sale. I was half the price!!! The scarf wasn't reduced so it was pretty expensive (30€) but it was so lovely that I had to buy it. The jumper and the scarf are both from Selected.


 
 
These gorgeous earrings are from a friend, too. I love them!!! I'm going to wear them tomorrow on New Years Eve. I think they are a bit old-fashioned but only in a good way. And they are really comfortable to wear. I'm so happy about them :)!



This is a part of my godmother's present for me. I thinks it's for a foot bath but I'd rather use it in a normal bath... It would be amazing to bath surrounded by rose petals! But at least now I have a good reason to take foot baths because I don't really do that at all at the moment ;).


with love
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment