Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The concert outfit

top - H&M
blazer - H&M
pants - Seppälä
sandals - Rieker
earrings - Buckley London
ring - Ibero
 
This is the outfit I wore to our concerts in Copenhagen. As I've told before we are allowed to wear only black in our orchestra concerts. Not that inspiring but this outfit I really like. There are enough details yet the outfit is simple and elegant. The top and the blazer from H&M are new and I bought them specifically for the trip. I had to take these pics at home because I didn't have the big camera with me so if you are thinking it doesn't look like Copenhagen at all there is a simple explanation for that.

And don't forget to take part to my upcoming question post by sending your question to me!

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!:)




with love
Ada









2 comments :