Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chilling the 1st of May

 
sweater - Gina Tricot
jeans - JC
quilted vest - Puma
sneakers - Converse
rings - Kalevala
sunnies - retro Rayban
lipstick - Rimmel London 170 Alarm
 
 I had a nice day today! We didn't have school because of the Mayday. The sun was shining but it was really windy. I wore a casual sweater because I didn't feel like dressing up today. Well, the red lips made the outfit a bit edgier.
I was supposed to show you my outfit for Mayday eve but the weather (once again) ruined my plans totally...It was so cold and windy yesterday and there were some showers, too. I absolutely couldn't wear the outfit I had planned because we were outside most of the night. Despite the weather I was having a good time. Me and my friends went downtow to see what was happening there. Okay, there were dozens of drunk people (many of them our friends who are underaged...). Typical Mayday in Finland. I only drank a glass of mead and one third of a glass of sparkling wine.

Don't forget you still have time to SEND A QUESTION to the question post HERE!

I hope you all had an amazing Mayday!:)
 
 
 
 
with love
Ada










2 comments :