Thursday, May 16, 2013

In love with Copenhagen!

 
We had such an amazing trip!!! Our orchestra took a concert trip to Copenhagen. We spent four days there and we performed in two concerts on Sunday. I absolutely fell in love with that city. I also got to know the people from my orchestra better and I am really glad about that (before the trip I didn't even know everyone's name)! Everything in Copenhagen was so green and the weather was pretty good all the time. Below are some pictures from the trip (outfit pics will be coming a bit later).
 

 
The boys in the picture are guys from the Tivoli Boys Guards. We performed with them in the concert in Tivoli. They were incredibly good! Too bad we didn't get to know them very well because we only met them twice but they have been planning a trip to Finland so maybe we can spend more time with them then. Their costumes were so cool! They are almost similar to teh Queens Guard's outfits in England. Great looking but probably not so great to wear...:D.
 
This is the main stage of Tivoli. Our first concert on Sunday took place there. Just before the concert it started to rain and the weather became really windy even though the sun had been shining in the morning ... All of our notes were flying around the stage and our music stands fell, too. The concert went well despite the weather and the fact that we were all freezing because we didn't have enough clothes on...:).
 

 
This is our hostel. My room was on 10th floor and we could see the Tivoli's Saturday night firework from our window. The firework was great! I shared the room with seven other people but we got along well and we knew each other already so everything was fine. The hostel was located about five minutes from the Tivoli and the shopping street. Quite good location if you ask me;).
 

If you travel to Copenhagen the Little Mermaid is a must to see. It lies about 15 minutes from the city center. And the statue is smaller than it you'd think.

 
This is the main gate of Tivoli. We never used that gate because we were allowed to walk through staff's entrances. After our rehearsal with the boys on Saturday we spent the rest of the day in Tivoli. I only dared take three rides but we got reduced tickets so at least I didn't lose much money.
 
 
There were beautiful flowers all over Copenhagen, especially in Tivoli so now there are tons of pics of flowers in my camera...But they are nice to shoot and they make me happy since they're so colorful and inspiring!:)
 
 
 
with love
Ada



2 comments :

  1. Hello! I saw your looks in fashiolista and now I follow you there, follow me back, you have a great sense of style, and now I can see you have a great blog too... Come visit my blog anytime you want, you´ll be always welcome there ok!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot:) I'll go check your blog as soon as I can!

      Delete