Saturday, November 3, 2012

My favourite accessories

I've noticed that I don't wear a lot of accessories and I really don't know why...I mean they are perfect for changing any outfit into a whole new look! I guess wearing accessories is a thing I just have to learn. But I do have anfew pieces that I love and I can always count on them.:) Here they are!


My all time favourite accessory is this gorgeous ring. I bought it when I was 11. It's from a second-hand shop in my hometown so I don't know its label or origin. And the ring already broke once but thank god we could fix it. The ring is really pretty and I can wear it with clothes of almost any color because it has various colors in it. It's missing a one gem but luckily you can't really see it. And I've been thinking that maybe I could buy a new one from some handicraft shop. I love this ring!!!


Here are my three favourite pairs of earrings. I actually don't wear earrings everyday because then I always have to think do they fit my outfit. I also have to think what kind of earrings I will wear to my second piercings. And my hair is usually open so you can't even see the earrings. Anyway, the uppermost earrings are from ship (which I already mentioned on my earlier post) and they are Buckley London's. The earrings in the middle I bought from Accessorize because its colors were so so pretty. And the last earrings are from Bulgaria. My best friend visited there in summer and she brought me them as souvenir. I like them a lot, too


I got this Guess purse as a birthday gift from my dad when I was 13. The purse is amazing because even though it's pretty small you can put plenty of stuff in there. It also has pretty colors and it has nice little details in it. The leash was a bit too long for me so I asked my dad to put couple extra holes to it and now it's perfect. Love this bag!


And last but not least my perfume. I know it is not necessarily an accessory but I still decided to add it to this post. The perfume is Versace Bright crystal and I just looove the smell of it. If I'm having a bad morning and then I spray it on me the morning turns into a good one. And it also gives me a little bit of extra confidence!:) I'm pretty sure that I will use this perfume for quite long time still.


with love
Ada



No comments :

Post a Comment