Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Father's day!

 
poncho - edc
jeans- KappAhl
clutch - Guess
watch- Swatch
ankle boots - Inspiré



Today we celebrated Father's day. Unfortunately it was raining almost all day...It is so frustrating when it's just raining all the time and you can't get good pictures and on top of that it gets dark really early at this time of the year...It was also really cold today so I wore my edc poncho. It's so fluffy and warm! Too bad that it tickles a bit but you get used to it after a while. I combined the poncho with my white jeans (they are torn but you can't see it in the picture...) and my brown leather ankle boots. I accessorized the outfit only with a watch and my Guess purse (I made the purse into a clutch by taking off the leash).



 
with love
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment