Monday, October 15, 2012

The perfect leather jacket


I am sooo happy that I finally found myself a leather jacket. And I like it A LOT! It's from a little shop in the center of my home town. I paid for it a bit more than I first planned but sometimes you just have to pay for perfection.... Even though the jacket is quite simple it's perfect for me!:)


I really like the collar of the jacket. It has just enough attitude without being too edgy for my taste. The jacket also has some other little details which you can't notice right away. But when you take a closer look you can see them.

Today I decided to add a little bit of rock'n'roll to my outfit. I'm not that big a fan of that style but I thought it would go well with my leather jacket. And besides it's fun to try something new. One of the best features of this jacket is that you can combine it with almost any outfit. And the leather is incredibly soft so it's very comfy to wear. Lovely!


leather jacket - Bruno Z
top - Vero Moda jeans
shorts - Rut.m.fl
shoes - Rieker
belt - Global accessories
earrings - Bijou Brigitte
 
 
with love
Ada






2 comments :