Sunday, January 20, 2013

Femme like me



 
T-shirt - Selected Femme
leather jacket - Mango
jeans - H&M
shoes - Skechers
earrings - H&M
ring - JC
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Uh, I've had a really stressful day...I can't get my school stuff done and I'm having LOTS of problems ordering an outfit for my birthday. Stress is not a nice feeling:(. Anyway. today I wanted to wear something casual. I wore my new jeans from H&M (colorful jeans were on my wish list and I ended up getting two pairs...) and a loose T-shirt from Selected. I also kept my make up quite simple since the colors of my outfit were down to earth. Luckily the weather was warmer today. This week it has been as low as -26 degrees here in Finland. Waaay too cold for me! But next week should be a bit better.
I still have to study a little bit to a word test so I wish you a good start to a new week!:)
 
 
 
 
with love
Ada




No comments :

Post a Comment