Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fashion desires


I decided to do a little bit different blog post this time (new year, new style kind of thing). I collected pictures of things that I'd like to buy (or get) this year. I probably won't get them all but it's nice to at least dream about them:). And I necessarily don't want these specific items they are just samples.




 
 
I would want to buy some nice pair of flat winter boots because I don't own any pair at the moment. It might be a bit late now because spring comes quite soon but maybe I buy boots still if I find nice ones.
                
ballerinas - Bronx (Brandos.fi)
 
My goal for next summer is to find pretty, leather ballerinas. Last summer I just simply couldn't find any nice pair... I really hope I have better luck this summer!
leather skirt - Polyvore
 
It would be awesome to get a leather skirt (made of real leather)! But there is a little problem...The skirts made of real leather are VERY expensive. With luck you can find a skirt for a hundred euros but not really below that. Well, at least I can always dream about it:). And hey, who knows someday I might be a happy owner of a leather skirt. (And I'm really sorry I couldn't find the exact link to the skirt anymore...)
 

 
jeans - H&M
 
I just LOVE the color of these jeans! It's so fresh and it reminds me of spring and summer. I'm not a big fan of pink but sometimes it can be a real power color. I will definitely buy a pair of colorful jeans for spring.
clutch - Esprit
 
It would be so nice to find a cute, little clutch. Especially in the summer a clutch could be really useful when you don't have a lot of stuff with you but they don't fit in to your pockets or you simply just don't have pockets. I want to find a clutch that is bit more everyday kind of clutch, though. (I do love the clutch in the picture and the only thing that stopped me from buying it was the price...)
 

 
 
This might be the most important purchase I do this year. I want to find the perfect party dress for my self because after this semester I graduate from comprehensive school and it's pretty big case. So I really hope I'll find a dress that gives me some extra self-confidence and brings out all of my best features. Luckily I still have almost five months to find that dress;).
 
 
 
with love
Ada




2 comments :

  1. But hey, spring means sales! You can get really nice boots for a reduced price in march-april. I once bought leather boots for -70% :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!:) but that's true so fingers crossed:)

      Delete