Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas is here!


         
dress - ICHI
bracelet- vintage
Merry Christmas to all! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas so far and you have enjoyed it to the fullest. My Christmas has been lovely: I've got nice gifts, eaten well an

spent time with my relatives. Sorry for writing such a short post but it's time to continue 

celebrating. I think we'll start playing board games soon...


Ihanaa joulua kaikille! Toivottavasti teillä on ollut hauska joulu tähän mennessä ja ootte muistaneet nauttia siitä täysin rinnoin. Mun joulu on ainakin ollut mahtava: sain kivoja lahjoja, oon syönyt hyvin ja viettänyt aikaa sukulaisten kanssa. Tästä tulee nyt ihan lyhyt postaus, koska mulla on kiire päästä jatkamaan juhlimista;). Seuraavaks suunnitelmissa onkin kai lautapelien pelaaminen...


Merry Christmas
Hyvää joulua
Fröhliche Weinachten
God jul
Feliz Navidad
Natale Hilare
Joyeux Noel!



with love

Ada






No comments :

Post a Comment