Saturday, December 10, 2016

A perfect coat - finally


coat - United Colors of Benetton | sweater - River Island | leggings - H&M | scarf - Marks & Spencer | boots - River Island






A funny story: I've had the same wool coat (H&M 40€) since I was 11 or 12. I've been looking for a new one for five years but haven't found a good one. Considering that I'm almost twenty years old I was getting a bit desperate. But last weekend I was going through web stores and I saw this Benetton coat. It was just what I was looking for. The coat was pretty expensive but luckily I had just gotten my first salary.  There's always a risk in ordering clothes online because you can't know whether they fit you or not. I was very very happy and relieved to notice that the coat fitted me perfectly.


Tonight I will go to movies with my little sister to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I wish all of you guys a happy weekend!




with love
Ada

No comments :

Post a Comment