Thursday, October 3, 2013

Checked shirt checked




blouse - H&M, L.O.G.G (19,90€)


 textile twins;) - posing with my little sister
I had a super nice and relaxed day! I had "school" for only two hours and after that I went for have a coffee with my friends. I also bought the checked shirt I'm wearing in the pics. I wanted to have the exact shirt I had on my wishlist but my size was sold out so I took this green one. And I do love it! It's really soft and I like the fact that the inside of the shirt looks like denim because that gives the shirt a nice twist. On my way to the bus stop I run into my friend I haven't seen in a long time and we had a nice chat. I took a walk with my dog twice today and the weather...it was AMAZING. This could be called a perfect day!:) 




with love
Ada

4 comments :

  1. Looking good! (:

    http://www.intoquietviolence.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mä löysin takasi tänne sun blogiis, heh :D Pakko sanoo et sun blogia on aina kiva lukee ku nää vaate- ja kauneusjutut on kivoja ja nii hyvällä mielellä tehtyjä! Monilla bloggareilla tuntuu olevan kaiken maailman tekoripsiä, tekorusketuksia ja sun muita feikkejä juttua mut sä oot luonnonkaunis:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiva kiitos:)) ja joo luonnollisuus on kyllä ehdottomasti lähempänä sydäntä!

      Delete