Saturday, September 21, 2013

One more summer day




college shirt - Wrap (via Stadium)
jeans - Lindex
jodhpur boots - Horze
rings - H&M
I'm already missing sun and warm weather even if these pics were taken only a week ago. My outfit isn't very summery but my mom was wearing a summer dress last Saturday so the weather really was great! But there were already colorful leaves on the ground so I could sense the fall on it's way (and of course i knew it because it was the 14th of September...). This kind of weather isn't common in Finland at this time of the year and I should be thankful that we got to enjoy summery weather extra long this year. Anyway, I can't help feeling a bit depressed now that the weather has got colder, greyer and darker. Positive aspect: you get to wear comfy knits and big warm scarfs. At the end fall is not such a bad thing: the trees are colorful, the ground is full of leaves and the morning air is super fresh. So, enough of wining for no reason;).



with love
Ada















2 comments :

  1. I love your Shoes!!!

    My First Worldwide Giveaway with 6 Wins!!! Look past!!!
    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete